I'm not a very observant person, but I have noticed one thing from watching way too many episodes of ANTM: Tyra and the other judges (including the drop dead delicious Nigel Barker) comment a lot on the girls' attire when they show up at panel. When they are wearing things like miniskirts and tube tops, the judges can be ruthlessly vicious. Here they are about to tear someone apart:
When the girls show up pairing solid, form-fitting t-shirts, tank tops, and turtlenecks with skinny jeans and sensible heels, they receive compliments like, "You look like a model today," "This is how models dress," and "You're starting to look and dress like a model." This makes my choice of an outfit for Saturday ridiculously easy.Here goes:
White form-fitting turtleneck
Skinny jeans
Sensible heels
Ta-friggin-da.
So if you want to come experience the madness of hundreds of divas all crammed into Colonie Center and vying to be America's Next Top Model, I'll be there with the twin Andrea Saturday from 9am on. Give me a call and stop by.
Oh, and here's what Nigel looks like. Can you blame me for wanting to be on this show?

3 comments:
Pretty sure I don't want to experience the "madness of hundreds of divas all crammed into Colonie Center." I will be pulling for you though.
OMG! Another friggin' list!
:) muahaha.
Post a Comment