But the rest of it was a breeze. I find out in April what my rank is among everyone who took the test, and then they start calling in about 100 people at a time to interview. I can't wait. I already have my trooper sunglasses, so I'm all set.

In other news, I'm auditioning for America's Next Top Model February 2nd. (Thanks for the heads up, MP!) I don't wear heels very often, so earlier today I figured I'd better get started since I've only got 6 more days and I'm pretty sure part of the audition is showing off your runway walk. I met my cousins at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and wore the heels I'm planning to wear on Saturday. I felt like a bohemoth. Plus the floor was slippery and I had to take itty bitty constipated-looking steps so that I wouldn't wipe out. Yeah, not sexy. I was getting looks, but I don't know if it was because I'm tall and striking or tall and scary. I'm telling myself it was the former.

5 comments:
You are a woman of many facets! Rock on! I would like to see the list of the entire outfit you will be wearing for the ANTM audition…
Tall and striking, of COURSE! And, yes MP, good call. We need the list, Becks.
As for your eight grade BF, leave him in the past, yo. Life is too short to waste time on crazies.
Were you wearing a trooper outfit with your glasses while wearing the heels?!?!? That might cause a stir for some men. hee hee!!
I find it appalling that you are preparing for a modelling stint while eating at the Cheesecake Factory.
A model who eats cheesecake....it's refreshing.
Post a Comment