Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dye job!

You know how Friday I was saying I had an urge to highlight my hair again? Everybody pretty much told me to leave it alone or have a pro do it.

Hee hee. I didn't leave it alone, and I didn't have a pro do it. And it's not just highlights. I dyed the whole damned thing. Just now. Joy, I saw you at 4 o'clock...and the box of dye was in my car...not more than 100 feet from where you stood. You didn't even know that you had the opportunity to stop me! Muahaha.

And no, I'm not going to post pictures of how it turned out. Because yes, I am just that evil.

8 comments:

Joan said...

So, did you bleach it blond or dye it dark??

Joy said...

You are such a witch! Could you at least tell us what color? Is it lighter? Darker? C'mon, give us something!

Kate said...

I agree with Joy - witch! Throw us a bone!

Joanna said...

Hey! That's not fair. I won't see you at HH so I'll NEVER know unless you post photos!!!

mp said...

Can someone please take a picture of Becky at HH tonight and send it to me?

Joan said...

OK - no one missed a thing - her hair does not look any diferent.

Becky said...

Yeah, it's a little darker, but it pretty much looks exactly the same. Not very exciting, but at least it's safe.

Joanna said...

You suck!