

"Sorry I know this is tackey [sic] but, I think your [sic] cool and I'de [sic] like to take you out. 857-2061. P.S. Billy"
"Would you like to go on a motorcycle ride to VT on Mon.? Jim 470-7439"
"Would you like to go for a ride in my dump truck on Mon.? Jim 470-7439"
As you can see, it was a pretty awesome night, starting with body shots before 5pm with Jimmy the bartender, my "boyfriend", and progressing on to pickup notes written on napkins. The cleavage "contest" capped off the night's tomfoolery.

11 comments:
Jimmy and Becky sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes body shots. Second comes pick up notes. Third comes Michael with more clevage votes! And who is Tom?
hahah I love it!
But what do you mean about Tom? You mean Billy?
Tom Foolery!
haha. Got it. Wow, I'm slow.
I love Tom Foolery! But you guys already knew that.
Love the two notes from JIM - so funny! Especially the dump truck! How could he not want you on his truck after smooching your belly?
So, so awesome. I was wondering when you'd put this up!!!
Wish you'd gone for a ride in the dumptruck though!
That was such a fun night! I still can't figure out who won the cleavage contest, though.
Unfortunately for me, I think your husband won the contest easily. He wasn't even trying! I think the fact that I had to TRY to have cleavage means I lost.
I agree with Becky's assessment of the cleavage contest. Definitely an 'A' for effort though, Becky!
What a fun, fun night that was. I can't believe it's taken you this long to post, though! It was worth it, of course. Great to relive through the photographic evidence.
I asked Billy about his pick up techniques last week at Manna's. He totally dodged the question. He appeared to be in shock, not because I heard about the napkin but because I knew you. Just mentioning your name brought back memories of how HOT you are!
Post a Comment