I love these heels.

Marc Jacobs debuted them last fall in NYC at fashion week, and I was completely unaware of their existence until I saw a photo on People.com just now.
I wonder if they're comfortable? Or, at least, more comfortable than regular heels. I wonder what it feels like to wear them? Would you wear them? Kate: Did you know about these surreal heels?
I am so in awe of these things. Google image "marc jacobs backwards heel" and check out all the colors and styles. I think the only ones I would be brave enough to wear are the ones on Michelle here.
Who knew Michelle Trachtenberg had such a funky style?


6 comments:
They look so-o-o odd! I wonder if you'd feel like you were standing on your toes all the time??
I did not know about these, but I've seen the concept before (on Nicole Ritchie in fact). I don't think they will be any more or less comfortable than regular heels. Probably they'll be more difficult to walk in because they're so different. I wonder how much they are...
I couldn't do it. I can barely stand on 'regular' shoes!
I think someone should try them out...
I'll try them! Let's pass a jar around with a photo of the shoes taped to it at Sunset until we reach $250. They probably cost about that much.
That's a worthy cause I could support.
Post a Comment