Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Shaking things up

As much as I love using this blog as a way to vent about the guys in my life, I think I should share other types of information as well. So here is some much better info than the latest guy drama:

I got a job interview at the U.S. Capitol!

The last time I was in D.C. I didn't want to come home. I really, really love it there. So I looked for museum jobs in that area, and applied for one at the Capitol. I never thought anything would come of it, but today I got a letter and they want me to come interview! So next Monday I'm driving down there. I'm excited. :)

5 comments:

mp said...

This is awesome! Congratulations!

Joan said...

Congratulations!!

Kate said...

That's so awesome!!!

Joy said...

What's the job? What's the museum? C'mon, I need more than this!

Joanna said...

soooooo????? what is going on????