Monday, August 3, 2009

Guy Drama

I couldn't get past Ryan's effeminate characteristics, so last Monday I told him I wanted to keep seeing other people. He handled it pretty maturely...and told me to call him if and when I change my mind. I told him I'd be in touch....but by the end of the next day I knew it would only make things worse if I called him again.
Fast forward to Friday. I went to a gala with John, a guy from Saratoga that I met in the real world. We stopped at 9 Maple for a drink, and guess who comes up and says hi? RYAN. I had to introduce the two of them, and I sensed a little bit of competitiveness between them. It sucked!!!

4 comments:

Joan said...

No kidding - that is so bad. Is there a chance Ryan knew you would be there? Did you have a good time up to that point?

Becky said...

If anything, it was my fault...Ryan had mentioned that he liked 9 Maple. I just didn't think I would run into him there, especially not 3 days after ending my relationship with him, and especially not with another guy.
I had a very good time at the gala.

Kate said...

Boys are so silly.

Joy said...

Don't feel bad. You weren't really in a relationship with him! Tell us more about John!