I had a GREAT time with Ryan last night. We talked for a little while at Illium Cafe, near my place, then walked down to the Hair of the Dog concert. Then we still wanted to hang out so we went to the Tap Room and he met Andrea (my roommate), Lori, and Lori's boyfriend and was completely comfortable. There were a couple of minor things that I didn't like about him, but I'm seeing him again Friday night (AFTER happy hour) so I'm hoping that after another date those things won't bother me anymore. We'll see.
Match is awesome...I met Ryan literally two days after joining the site. I'm talking to a few guys right now and it may lead to some dates. This is totally the way to go...I'm literally sitting on my ass and meeting good guys. Rock on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What were the minor things? I can't wait to hear all about it at HH!!!
MP, you're going to laugh when you hear!
OK... then what happened???
Post a Comment