
Will's happiness was also the reasoning behind BOTH my roommate and my friend Julia signing up for match.com (No lie...I told you the guy was repulsive, no one could believe he found someone). Their support and positive comments about the site were my second reason for joining. The final straw came Sunday...Mary Pat and Michael and I had a short talk about High School Joe and my recent "involvement" with him. Their amusement with the situation (and they're right! It's ridiculous!) was the last push I needed. I need to find someone the RIGHT age.
So, this is my second day on the site, and I've been bombarded by mostly people I would NEVER consider, but a few guys seem like prospects. I'm meeting one of them tomorrow in a well-lit, very public place after work, within walking distance of my apartment. His name is Ryan and he seems very funny.

Isn't he cute? I'll send a text at 6:30 tomorrow if he looks nothing like that....

4 comments:
Totally cute! Almost as cute as your picture of Will above! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck!
Hes cute!..be careful on those sites Amanda was engaged to a freak haha
Very cute! Good luck!!
yes - completely cute! I can't wait to hear the results!
Post a Comment