YES!!! I watched it over and over and over again and my cousins and I always fought over which bride was the prettiest. I always thought it was Dorcas but they argued that it was Milly. Which was crazy, obviously. We used to sing along to all the songs and omg, I think I still know the words to most of those songs...wow. good times....
You're totally right. I think it was Benjamin, the second born. Dude, I think I can remember all the brothers' names in freaking order. THAT'S how much I love this movie.
7 comments:
I never saw that movie, although I have heard of it. The stage looks a bit like "Oklahoma"!
Ummm.... No.
Can't help on this one.
I did Becky! I love it as well.
YES!!! I watched it over and over and over again and my cousins and I always fought over which bride was the prettiest. I always thought it was Dorcas but they argued that it was Milly. Which was crazy, obviously. We used to sing along to all the songs and omg, I think I still know the words to most of those songs...wow. good times....
Dorcas was definitely the prettiest! And her "brother" was the hottest...can't remember his name.
You're totally right. I think it was Benjamin, the second born. Dude, I think I can remember all the brothers' names in freaking order. THAT'S how much I love this movie.
Post a Comment