So maybe this is a bad thing to say an hour and a half before Christmas, but I am a bit of a Scrooge. I'm one of those people that is pretty selfish and thinks Christmas is only awesome if you're under the age of 12 and getting sweet presents (i.e. TOYS).
I honestly can't wait until December the 26th is here.
I have just watched Holiday Inn and The Nutcracker with my parents and now they are watching Scrooge (the Albert Finney musical version which is by FAR the best, by the way) but I really just feel like taking a bath and watching The Lion King and going to bed.
But of course if I don't watch Scrooge with the parentals then I'm "a butt", something my mother frequently accuses me of being.
I'm too lazy to even wrap presents. I haven't done a single one. I'll do it in the morning. Hakuna Matata, right?

1 comment:
Christmas does suck unless you are a kid who believes or have a really rich boyfriend.
Post a Comment