Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rebounding at basketball (pun intended)

In true form, I have recovered quickly and am thinking about asking a boy out tomorrow. I've been playing basketball with some guys at RPI on Sundays and one of them is super adorable.
I did a LITTLE facebook stalking and the kid is definitely at least three years younger than me...possibly four. His older brother graduated from college the same year as me. That could be a deal breaker for him.
But! he is single. As of January 15th. I love facebook.

6 comments:

Joan said...

Starting out with two strikes against you, aren't you?? Oh Becky..

Becky said...

wrong sport!

Joan said...

How about two fouls?? The other team gets to shoot!

Becky said...

Touche!
Well, he's accepted my invitation to trivia night for tomorrow night, so I guess I'll find out soon whether or not he thinks of me as an old lady!

Joan said...

Have fun!!!

mp said...

Sooooo? How was trivia? Update, please!