Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Psychic Becky

I am awed by a superpower I never knew I had.

About 9 months ago I found out my college roommate, Abby, was pregnant. I haven't given it much thought since then. (You all know how un-maternal I am and how little I care about babies).
While I was in DC I had a dream that Abby was giving birth. I woke up and it was still so vivid it felt completely real. I was able to tell David (the friend I was visiting) all the details.

Abby gave birth to Connor Lee Lawson the night I had my dream.

Bam! I kick ass!

I think I should go into business with this super marketable power of mine.

9 comments:

mp said...

Creepy! But very cool!

Joan said...

Amazing! And so deep...Eerie...did you tell your friend you knew she had the baby? Was it like you dreamed?? Cool. What's in MY future??

Becky said...

I haven't told her yet. I'm not sure if I will...

But I'll let you know if I dream anything about you!

I guess it's not really seeing the future, just the present in a different place. ESP?

Kate said...

You could make some serious cash with superpowers like that.

Joanna said...

Are these visions all related to someone having a baby?!?!? If so, don't even dream about me okay?

Jen said...

usually the things i dream do not come true. for instance, last night i dreamed that edward cullen and jacob black had teamed up and were defending me against a group of flying midgets (no joke). i woke up this morning only to find out that this didn't happen. so i fell back asleep and the same thing happened, only this time the enemy was a herd of rabid wildebeests (still not joking).

oh my life. i wish i dreamed things that were true. LIKE YOU!!! you are special.

Becky said...

Dude. I would have MUCH rather dreamed about edward cullen and jacob black than seen abby pushing an elephant through a mousehole.

Jen said...

dude you need to post again. get on that. come on.

mp said...

Dude... seriously! Not even any stories about potty training the cats?