Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shit, Victoria's Secret! Get a clue!



I know we've already covered anorexic models in our blogs...but I was just browsing through my latest VS catalog and came across this photo.
This is disgusting. Look at her shoulder! It looks like a Holocaust victim's shoulder! Barf. I can't believe they let something like this go to print! Aside from the fact that it looks horrible, there is so much awareness and criticism in our world right now about models being too skinny. You'd think that at least would have stopped them. I am just flabbergasted. Ugh.

4 comments:

ash said...

i thought my shoulder's were gross but she takes it. Its definately not a flattering pic...Victoria's secret is that...they all eat cotton balls dipped in juice and purposely get the "bug".

Becky said...

I'm glad you didn't say "takes the cake" because she definitely doesn't. She passes on the cake every time.

Joan said...

I haven't seen my shoulders in years!

Joanna said...

Those might be her ribs!