Ugh. I agreed to hang out with my old boss at the Hilton. He wanted to date, but I made it clear that I just wanted to be friends. (Which pissed him off at first, but he apologized for taking it so badly.) Last night we went to a movie, which was fantastic (the movie, not him. see below). He was not so fantastic. I had been worried before we met up that he would still try to push for something more than friends. I was so right. It was a trainwreck. All night he kept saying things like, "You're not going to be able to help it...you're going to fall for me," and "Soon you'll be begging me to kiss you." BARF. And during the movie, which was so good I didn't want to miss a second, he kept going, "Becky. Becky! Look at me! I want to see your smile, I love your smile."
Yes, he is bonkers.
If there was a chance of us even just being friends, he totally ruined it. Now we are going to be nothing. Why do guys have to be so damn stupid?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I think you have to adjust your expectations. Sounds like you expected him to be a gentleman and he's proven in the past he doesn't have that skill set. Stay far away from he. He's trouble....and you deserve much better!
amen!
Things are always what they are ... not what we think they might be or what we want them to be.. perception is both a blessing and a curse. Oh and most guys lie to try to get laid...sad but true!
You all have said it all. I guess some men think that if they tell you enough that you will fall for them that it might work - really dumb!
because boys are dumb. and they have huge egos. and they want sex 24/7. enough said.
question of the century, i made up a quiz to figure out if the boy is stupid or not (see latest post) - i am going to make boys take it before i consider dating them.
Post a Comment