Bex... why did you have to bring that pic back out? you know how hurt Joy was when he dumped her! You have to admit you would be missing him too if he had left you. Sweaty shirt aside, I saw how you "ALL" flashed him the looks whenever he looked your way. Alas, ok just had to say alas cause you just dont hear that enough anymore.. Alas, Fifty South is no longer our Karaoke oasis. We kicked that keg. Oh and yes we killed the Keg at Round Lake Pub. I am not sure that any successful place is gonna want to let us in just to kill them. Hence, ok tossed in a hence too. Ya gotta give hence some props too sometimes.. Hence, I vote for the Mill Rock, we all know you cant kill something that is already dead.. said in the most loving way of course! .. Back to Joy... my thoughts are with you... He was a catch!!!
You know...it really wasn't retaliation. I was looking at Joy's old posts and I saw this picture and laughed out loud. Wanted to share it with everyone again. The timing is pure coincidence.
And that is Joy, dancing with Phil the plumber who was madly in love with her, at Fifty South on a karaoke night. I was very obviously laughing and trying to get a picture of the two of them from the front and thought this one was a total waste until I spotted Joy was giving me the finger in it. Then I laughed until I cried.
6 comments:
I DO! I DO! It's fun to go down memory lane. Or is this REVENGE lane?
I'd recognize that finger anywhere! But I'm not sure who the guy is with Joy.
Bex... why did you have to bring that pic back out? you know how hurt Joy was when he dumped her! You have to admit you would be missing him too if he had left you. Sweaty shirt aside, I saw how you "ALL" flashed him the looks whenever he looked your way. Alas, ok just had to say alas cause you just dont hear that enough anymore.. Alas, Fifty South is no longer our Karaoke oasis. We kicked that keg. Oh and yes we killed the Keg at Round Lake Pub. I am not sure that any successful place is gonna want to let us in just to kill them. Hence, ok tossed in a hence too. Ya gotta give hence some props too sometimes.. Hence, I vote for the Mill Rock, we all know you cant kill something that is already dead.. said in the most loving way of course! .. Back to Joy... my thoughts are with you... He was a catch!!!
Is this retaliation of some sort?
I do! That's Joy dancing with Big Sweaty Man at our insistence. good times...
You know...it really wasn't retaliation. I was looking at Joy's old posts and I saw this picture and laughed out loud. Wanted to share it with everyone again.
The timing is pure coincidence.
And that is Joy, dancing with Phil the plumber who was madly in love with her, at Fifty South on a karaoke night. I was very obviously laughing and trying to get a picture of the two of them from the front and thought this one was a total waste until I spotted Joy was giving me the finger in it. Then I laughed until I cried.
Post a Comment