Hallelujah! I've been absolutely inundated with men in just two days. I think it's because I've stopped straightening my hair. No lie. Tuesday I was too lazy to straighten it and no less than 5 people told me they loved it. So Wednesday I left it alone again. At Dunkin Donuts I ran into the Skidmore College basketball coach and he was kinda flirty. Wednesday night I went to my usual trivia night at Brown's Brewery/Tap Room in Troy. Afterward a member of a rival team asked me out.
Today I was leaving Stewarts and I ran into the basketball coach AGAIN. Then I went to the Visitor's Center to do some research and I met a guy who just moved here from Florida two days ago. I told him I worked across the street at the museum and two hours later he showed up at my door with flowers. (He's going to be living above the Whistling Kettle in Ballston Spa so I told him about happy hour and gave him my phone number. I think you guys will like him.) I just e-mailed the coach at Skidmore and said since we've been running into each other all over town we should arrange to run into each other somewhere on purpose.
I feel like a dog in heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You sound like a dog in heat too! What a great couple of days! Sure hope this guy shows up at Happy Hour.
Enjoy the downpour!
Hallelujah! Keep us posted!
Missed you at HH. Sorry we didn't make it up to the opening.
As they say, you should "go out and get absolutely soaking wet". with the rain. don't be dirty.
i don't even know what to say except YOU GET YOURS GIRL!!!
i just updated myself on your life. it is way more fascinating than mine. however, you have not posted in approximately 1 week and i am upset.
this coming from the girl who posts 3 times/year.
Post a Comment