Thursday, October 9, 2008

182 Regent Street, Apt. 2

I think it has a kind of Sherlockian ring to it.
My new apartment is two blocks from Congress Park, has TALL ceilings, a floor to ceiling bay window, and is TINY. We're talking small, folks. The living room/kitchen may be converted to a living room/bedroom/kitchen because the bedroom might become my closet. Haha. But seriously. Small.
I move in on Monday.
Pics and more details to follow.

8 comments:

Joan said...

Wow - that was fast! I guess you can keep your kitten there. Regent St. is a great location - you can walk to work and to all the bars downtown. Congratulations!

Joy said...

Hooray! Perhaps the tall ceilings will compensate for the smallness? When's the housewarming?

Becky said...

I told MP I'm not sure more than 4 people can fit in there at once...so for the housewarming I might have to schedule specific arrivals and departures for each person. :)

ash said...

that was quick!..congrats.
and besides its the size that matters...its the rent.lol

mp said...

I can't wait to see it! What a great location!

Kate said...

Nice!!! I love a good bedroom/closet. So much more to do and see in just a regular bedroom. :-)

Can't wait to see pics!

Joanna said...

Congratulations Becky!!! Looking forward to the photos!

Brian said...

I am thinking you cant say finally a freaking update to me ever again!! LOL